TERMS OF SERVICES
WHAT IS LEGAL
By using the http://glowsims.com/ or http://accounts.glowsims.com/ web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service"). "The Service provider" is CodeHex Solutions, a private limited company established under Companies act of 1956 Pakistan, location Codehex Solutions, Jalal Pur Jattan Road Gujrat Pakistan.
The Service provider reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://glowsims.com/tos
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While service provider prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that the service provider cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
THE BASIC CONDITIONS
If you do not agree, you should decline this Agreement and immediately stop using the Service. Access to the Service is permitted only to those that fully agree with the terms and conditions of this Terms of Service agreement.
You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The service provider cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
The Client undertakes not to harass, threaten, abuse or harm the Service Provider or other users of the Service in any way.
You agree that this Terms of Service Agreement and the relationship between the parties shall be exclusively governed by the laws of Islamic Republic of Pakistan without regard to conflict of law principles, or international conventions.
Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate logins for as many people as your plan allows.
The Client undertakes to maintain full confidentiality over the Client's passwords related to the Service and the Client's Account. If the Client becomes aware of any unauthorized use of its password or of the Client's Account, the Client must notify the Service Provider immediately at support at Glowsims.
You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
REFUNDS, UPGRADING & DOWNGRADING TERMS
LET US MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU
The Service is billed in advance on a yearly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities if not stated otherwise. The Client will be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. The service provider does not accept any liability for such loss.
CANCELATION & TERMINATION
LET US MAKE IT CLEAR TO YOU
You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account. You can contact support at glowsims dot com to know the cancellation procedure.
All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up year, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
The service provider, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. The service provider reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The service provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to annual subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Glowsims or the Service itself.
- The service provider shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Service Provider's Content is protected by copyright. The Client many not copy, distribute, modify, rent, lease, loan, sell distribute, create derivative works, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the Service or any part thereof without the copyright owner's respective license.
- The Service Provider claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by setting your pages to be shared publicly, you agree to allow others to view and share your Content.
- The Service provider does not pre-screen Content, but service provider and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- The Client undertakes not to create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, or hateful (incl. viruses, worms and any other destructive codes).
THE GENERAL TERMS
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
Among other things the Service Provider does not represent and warrant to the Client that:
i The Client's use of the Service will meet the Client's requirements.
ii The Client's use of the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error.
Prices start only at $ 1/month for a student, with all core modules and free hosting